LAKHIMPUR POST GRADUATE TRAINING COLLEGE
Recognised By NCTE | Established : 1976
Name of Resources
Number of Resources added during the previous academic session
Curriculum Laboratory (Essential Items available be mentioned)
Physical Education Resource Centre:
a. Daily Working hours : 6 hours
b. Number of working days in a week : 6 days
c. Total working days in the previous academic session : 272 days
d. Average daily attendance during the current session: : 88%
e. Programme with result of student for last three years:
In Excel file
f. Excel file
g. Mention the value added course if offered by the TEI on own its initiative : NIL
h. Name & Number of schools available for internship during the current session:
i. Govt./Govt. Aided Schools
1. PNGB Girls’ High School
2. North Lakhimpur Girl’s Higher Secondary School
3. Panindra Vidyalaya, Lakhimpur
4. North Lakhimpur Town High School
5. Subansiri Swaashrom M.E. School
6. Nakari High School
7. North Lakhimpur Town ME School.
ii. Private Recognized Unaided School
1. Satish Chandra Baruah Town Model High School
2. Subansiri Sevashram Bidyapith (High School)
3. Lilawati Bordoloi Hindi High School
4. Brahmaputra Valley Academy, Lakhimpur
5. National Academy, Lakhimpur
i. Total Number of internship days in the previous academic session : 40 days
j. Total Number of Mentor teachers associated with the internship : 8 Nos
k. Did the institution conduct orientation programme for the students before the commencement of Internship : Yes
l. Did the institution conduct the Planning cum consultation meeting with the heads of Internship Schools? Yes
m. Details of Internship School : In Excel sheet
n. Details of Academic Programmes like Conference Seminars, Workshops, Training Programmes organized during the Previous Academic session:
Conference : NIL
Seminar and Workshop
1. Departmental Seminar on “Educational Contribution of Sri Sri Sankardeva” on 23rd September, 2015 organized by Foundation Course Department.
2. Workshop on “Use of ICT in Teaching learning Process” on 11th October, 2015.
3. Workshop on “Language Pronunciation and effective comprehension” on 17th Oct. 2015.
4. Departmental Workshop on “TLM of Language Methodology” on 2nd March 2016 organized by Assamese Methodology Department.
5. Departmental Seminar on “Role of Bank in the Economic Development of a country” on 29th March 2016 organized by Social Science Methodology Department.
6. 3 days Workshop on “YOGA” on 4th April 2016.
1. Provided 5 days training program to the School Teachers of Vally View School, Lakhimpur on Lesson Planning and Teaching in class room situation on 7th to 11th November, 2015.
Details of events/Celebrations organized during the previous academic session: (2015-2016)
1. 1st August, 2015: Welcome to the New Student-trainees for academic session 2015-17
2. 15th August, 2015: Celebration of Independence Day.
3. 5th September, 2015: Celebration of Teachers’ Day and Sri Sri Sankar dev Thithi.
4. Departmental Seminar on “Educational Contribution of Sri Sri Sankardeva” on 23rd September, 2015 organized by Foundation Course Department.
5. 2nd October, 2015: Celebration of Gandhi Jayanti: Organized talks on Contribution of Mahatma Gandhi in the field of Education.
6. Workshop on “Use of ICT in Teaching learning Process” on 11th October, 2015.
7. Workshop on “Language Pronunciation and effective comprehension” on 17th Oct. 2015.
8. 25th October to 28th October: Viva-Voce of Each Paper(20 Marks). (in 2nd half of Time Table)
9. 1st November to 8th November, 2015 : Test Examination (1st Semester) Session 2015-17
10. 1st December to 15th December, 2015: Final 1st Semester Examination-2015.
11. 3rd January 2016: Started classes of 2nd Semester Session-2015-17
12. 10th January to 14th January, 2016: Orientation Program (indoor, outdoor games, Cultural events, literary events with a valedictory function.)
13. 25th January, 2016: Celebration of Swaraswati Puja.
14. 26th January, 2016: Celebration of Republic Day.
15. 25th to 27th February, 2016: Viva-voce (20Marks) for Each subject (in 2nd Half of Time Table).
16. Departmental Workshop on “TLM of Language Methodology” on 2nd March 2016 organized by Assamese Methodology Department.
17. Departmental Seminar on “Role of Bank in the Economic Development of a country” on 29th March 2016 organized by Social Science Methodology Department.
18. 3 days Workshop on “YOGA” on 4th April 2016.
19. 22nd to 28th April, 2016: Final Test Examination(Second Semester Session -2015-17)
20. 12 June-2016: B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET-2016-17)
21. 18th June to 30th June: Final Examination-2nd Semester Session-2015-17), 2nd Semester (old) B.Ed. Final (1 Year old) Examination-2016
22. 28 July to 30th July, 2016: Admission of B.Ed. 1st Semester Session 2016-18.
Office of the Principal
Lakhimpur Post Graduate Training College
Ward No_6, North Lakhimpur, Lakhimpur,
Pin_787001, Assam, India
Telephone No with Code: 03752-223026
Fax No : 03752-221438
Copyright © 2016 Lakhimpur post graduate training college | all right s reserved
Designed & developed by | webbysoft technology